Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Japan - The Strange Country"

Japan - The Strange Country (Japanese ver.) from Kenichi on Vimeo.

This video was made by a young Japanese graphic designer. Here is his description of the video:

This is my final thesis project. I created info-graphic, motion piece. My objective is to make Japanese people to think about that everything happening here in Japan, isn't that normal. So I created this video from foreigner's point of view, rather than Japanese people's point of view.

Both English and Japanese versions are available.


Unfortunately English versions on Vimeo and YouTube have been removed. I wonder why... But I think the graphics in the video make his points easy to understand whether you speak Japanese or not.

Thanks to my student, Rodrigo, for telling me about this video.

No comments: